Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 16mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- 1 Aspherical, 5 ED, and 3 HR Elements
- ZERO Lens Coating
- 180° Angle of View
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Dust, Splash, and Freezeproof Design
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Pairing an expansive 180° angle of view with a fast maximum aperture, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO from Olympus is a Micro Four Thirds system lens offering a 16mm equivalent focal length to produce unique perspectives and creative distortions. A sophisticated optical design uses a variety of aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements to control a variety of aberrations in order to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity and a ZERO lens coating has been applied to improve contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, this fisheye lens also sports a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) AF system that is quick and quiet, and has a weather-resistant construction to suit working in inclement weather conditions.
- Ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, covers the full area of the rectangular image sensor, and provides a 16mm equivalent focal length.
- Fisheye design renders a 180° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterized by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult and low-light conditions.
- The lens construction integrates one aspherical element, three Super ED (extra-low dispersion) elements, two extra-low dispersion elements, one Super HR (high refractive index) element, and two HR elements into its design to minimize aberrations, distortion, and color fringing while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Dust, splash, and freezeproof construction ensures this lens' performance in inclement conditions and harsh environments.
- Minimum focusing distance of 4.7" pairs with a 0.4x equivalent maximum magnification for photographing close-up subjects with an exaggerated perspective.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 16 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||180°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||4.72" / 12 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 15 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.44 x 3.15" / 62 x 80 mm|
|Weight||11.11 oz / 315 g|
|Package Weight||1.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.1 x 4.5 x 4.4"|
What's In The Box
1xOlympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 8mm f/1.8 Fisheye PRO Lens
1xLC-62E Lens Cap
1xLR-2 Rear Lens Cap
1xLSC-0811 Case for 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 II Lens
No product reviews yet.