Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Lens
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Three Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- Nano Crystal Coat
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- VR II Image Stabilization
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Covering a versatile array of wide-angle focal lengths, the AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR from Nikon is a flexible zoom ideal for landscape, cityscape, and interior photography. Its constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and suits working in a variety of lighting conditions. The optical design contains three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements, which greatly reduce distortion and aberrations for a high degree of sharpness, clarity, and accurate rendering. A Nano Crystal Coat has also been applied to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy in harsh lighting and backlit conditions. Additionally, this lens also sports a Silent Wave Motor for fast and accurate autofocus along with VR II image stabilization to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 2.5 stops.
- Wide-angle zoom designed for FX-format sensors, this 16-35mm lens can also be used with DX models where it provides a 24-52.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance and light transmission throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Nano Crystal Coat has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. An internal focusing design is also used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 2.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
|Focal Length||16 - 35mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon FX/35mm Film|
|Angle of View||107° - 63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.42" / 29 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4|
|Optical Design||17 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 77 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||3.25 x 4.92" / 82.5 x 125 mm|
|Weight||1.50 lb / 680 g|
|Package Weight||2.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.5 x 5.4 x 5.0"|
What's In The Box
1xNikon AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Lens
1x77mm Snap-On Lens Cap
1xLF-4 Rear Lens Cap
1xHB-23 Bayonet Lens Hood
1xCL-1120 Soft Lens Case
No product reviews yet.