Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II
- F Mount Teleconverter
- 1.7x Magnification Factor
- Communication Between Lens & Camera
- Maintains Metering, Autofocus, and VR
- Nikon Integrated Coating
- Compatible with Select F Mount Lenses
Multiply your lens' focal length by 1.7x with the Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II for F mount lenses. This teleconverter will maintain full metering and focusing with compatible cameras and lenses, and will also support the VR function found on many current lenses. This teleconverter also has Nikon's Integrated Coating to limit flaring and ghosting that may occur.
Many such teleconverters can also have a detrimental effect on the speed of the lens, however the AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II makes only accounts for 1.5 stops of light loss.
- 1.7x teleconverter extends the reach of AF-S lenses by 70% with only a one-and-a-half-stop loss in exposure.
- Advanced design maintains the optical quality of NIKKOR lenses as well as fully supports exposure metering and VR image stabilization capabilities.
- Nikon F lens mount supports both FX and DX format AF-S NIKKOR lenses.
Nikon TC-17E II Specs
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 4 Groups|
|Light Loss||1.5 Stop|
|Length||1.2" / 31.5 mm|
|Diameter||2.6" / 66 mm|
|Weight||8.8 oz / 250 g|
|Package Weight||0.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.4 x 4.4 x 4.4"|
What's In The Box
1xNikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-17E II
1xBF-3A Front Mount Cap
1xLF-1 Rear Lens Cap for F Mount Lenses
1xCL-0715 Soft Case
No product reviews yet.