Feiyu A2000 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
- 360° Rotation Along All Three Axes
- 4.4 lb Payload
- Four Operational Modes
- Gimbal Section Can Be Used Separately
- Up to 10-Hour Rechargeable Battery
- Flat, 4-Way Control Joystick
- Removable Handle
- Intuitive Camera Balancing
- Case Included
- 1/4"-20 Threads on Gimbal and Handle
The Feiyu A2000 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal offers unlimited 360° rotation along all three axes: pan, tilt, and roll. It supports up to 4.4 lb loads, which includes most mirrorless and DSLR cameras, and features four operational modes and a flat, 4-way control joystick.
The handle can be removed and the gimbal section used separately (e.g. mounted on a tripod or monopod). There are multiple 1/4"-20 mounting holes all around, including on the gimbal section and the bottom of the handle. Included as a free download with the A2000 is the Feiyu ON app for iOS and Android, which allows you to remotely control the gimbal when you have it mounted on a tripod or other support.
The A2000 is designed with multiple intuitive features, including an identification algorithm that detects the weights of different cameras and matches with them without requiring adjustment of the motor strength.
- 4.4 lb payload
- Detachable handle allows using the gimbal section separately
- Multiple 1/4"-20 screws, including on the gimbal section and bottom of the handle
- Easy camera balancing via sliding arms and lock screws
- Identification algorithm automatically detects weights of different cameras and matches with them without requiring adjustment of the motor strength
- LED indicators display the selected mode
- EVA anti-collision foam added to panning axis to prevent damage to the camera
- Trigger button allows for quickly entering Lock mode and resetting the gimbal
- Intelligently follow preset route in Auto-Rotation mode, matching motion time-lapses or automatic shooting
- Control focus and take photos with one shutter button
- Configurable timed photography function allows for easier panoramic images
- Panning: Tilting and rolling direction are fixed, and the camera lens moves according to the user's hand movement
- Panning and Tilting: The rolling direction is fixed, and the camera lens moves according to the user's hand movement.
- Auto-Rotation: The user sets a rotational path with their hand, and the gimbal moves along that path at a constant speed.
- Lock: The orientation of the camera is fixed
Feiyu A2000 Specs
|Number of Axes||3-Axis (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)|
|Rotation Range||Yaw (Pan): 360°
Pitch (Tilt): 360°
|Follow Speed||Pan: 3 to 150°/s
Tilt: 2 to 75°/s
|Load Capacity||0.45 to 4.4 lb / 0.2 to 2 kg|
|Battery Runtime||6 Hours|
|Dimensions||14.8 x 6.9 x 8.6" / 38 x 18 x 22 cm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 0.72 kg (without Battery)|
|Package Weight||5.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11 x 10.8 x 3.4"|
What's In The Box
1xFeiyu A2000 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal for Mirrorless and DSLR Cameras
1xSony Shutter Line Cable (3.5mm Audio to Multi)
2x 18650 2200mAh Battery
1xCamera Support Frame Screws
1xCamera Support Frame
No product reviews yet.