FUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens
- FUJIFILM G Mount
- 95mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Maximum Magnification: 1:2
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.5'
- Linear AF Motor, Floating Focus System
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Fluorine-Coated Front Element
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction
Designed for working with close-up subjects, the GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR from FUJIFILM is a versatile short telephoto prime for the G-mount GFX camera system. Offering a 95mm equivalent focal length, along with a maximum magnification of 1:2 and a 1.5' Minimum focusing distance, this lens is well-suited for photographing near macro subjects as well as portraits and still lifes. Its optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy, and the design has also been optimized to render smooth out-of-focus area in front of and behind the plane of focus to suit shallow depth of field imagery. Additionally, a floating elements system is employed for consistent sharpness throughout the focusing range, and a linear AF motor provides fast and quiet focusing performance.
Benefitting handheld shooting, Optical Image Stabilization Minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when working with slower shutter speeds. A focus range limiter switch is also available, to constrain the focusing to a 1.5' to 3' range, a 3' to infinity range, or the full focusing range. A fluorine coating has also been added to the front element to repel moisture and the lens also features a dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions. Additionally, a manual aperture ring is featured for intuitive, tactile adjustment over exposure settings, and a Command position can also be set for camera-based control over the aperture.
- Telephoto prime lens offers a 95mm equivalent focal length that is well-suited to working with close-up subjects at a comfortable range.
- The optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- A floating focusing system maintains sharpness and clarity throughout the focusing range, from 1.5' to infinity.
- High-speed linear motor delivers quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance.
- Maximum magnification of 1:2 benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Focus range limiter lets you choose between a 1.5-3' focusing range, 3' to infinity range, or full range depending on the subject being photographed.
- Optical Image Stabilization system compensates for up to five stops of camera shake to help realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- The front element features a hydrophobic fluorine coating to repel moisture.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM G|
|Angle of View||25.7°|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.48' / 45 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.51 x 6.00" / 89.2 x 152.5 mm|
|Weight||2.2 lb / 980 g|
|Package Weight||4.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.4 x 7.6 x 6.6"|
What's In The Box
1xFUJIFILM GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens
1xFLCP-72II Front Lens Cap
1xRLCP-002 Rear Lens Cap
No product reviews yet.