Leica Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Seven Low Dispersion Elements
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
Leica 11668 Overview
A wide, fast prime designed for Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras, the black Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens excels in low-light conditions and is also characterized by its consistent sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture and focusing ranges. One aspherical element and a floating elements system, as well as seven elements made from anomalous partial dispersion glass, help to produce color-correct, sharp imagery with minimal distortion and aberrations. The manual focus design of the lens is aided by a focusing tab for critical control and the fast f/1.4 also lends itself to selective focus control for isolating specific subjects within the frame. Featuring a versatile wide-angle focal length with a sophisticated optical design, the Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH. rounds out the full set of fast-aperture primes dedicated to offering the utmost in imaging capabilities.
- Wide-angle prime is well-suited to everyday shooting as well as landscape, reportage, and architectural applications.
- Fast f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also offers greater control over shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- One aspherical element helps to control spherical aberrations and distortions at all aperture and focus positions for improved sharpness, even illumination, and reduced vignetting.
- Seven anomalous partial dispersion elements and three cemented elements suppress color fringing and chromatic aberrations and contribute to natural color rendering and high contrast imagery.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent image quality throughout the focusing range.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.3' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:21.9.
Leica 11668 Specs
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Angle of View||75°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.30' / 70 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:21.9|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Dimensions||ø: 2.4 x L: 2.6" / ø: 61.0 x L: 67.0 mm|
|Weight||15.5 oz / 440 g|
|Package Weight||1.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.5 x 4.6 x 4.6"|
What's In The Box
1xLeica Summilux-M 28mm f/1.4 ASPH. Lens
1xFront Lens Cap
1xRear Lens Cap for M-Mount Lenses
No product reviews yet.