Canon TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro Tilt-Shift Lens
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/45
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Subwavelength Coating
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 10°
- Maximum Shift: +/- 12mm
- Mount Rotation: +/- 90°
- Locking Tilt-Shift Mechanism
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.6'
- Maximum Magnification: 0.5x
A unique telephoto offering close focus control along with perspective control capabilities the TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro from Canon is a tilt-shift lens well-suited for studio, product, and tabletop photography. Up to +/- 10° of tilt is possible, for focus control, and +/- 12mm of shift, to adjust perspective and composition, and a tilt-locking mechanism can be used while shooting for more stability. A minimum focus distance of 1.6' and a maximum magnification of 0.5x are also benefitted by the range of movements for more control over depth of field when photographing close-up subjects.
Complementing the operation of the lens, this L-series prime is also distinguished by its optical design that features a pair of Ultra-Low Dispersion elements to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for high clarity. Individual elements also feature a Subwavelength Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color neutrality.
- Perspective control, tilt-shift lens affords +/- 12mm of shift and +/- 10° of tilt, and both types of movements can be applied independently, and parallel or perpendicular to one another. Additionally, the tilt and shift functions can be rotated +/- 90° in any direction for applying the movements in distinct directions.
- Tilt-locking mechanism and a large tilt knob benefit operation and ensure the lens stays in place while shooting.
- Two Ultra-Low Dispersion (UD) elements help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A Subwavelength Coating has been applied to lens elements to minimize surface and internal reflections for a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- A minimum focusing distance of 1.6' along with a maximum magnification of 0.5x benefits working with close-up subjects.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field techniques.
Canon 135mm f/4.0 Specs
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Angle of View||18°|
|Tilt-Shift||+/- 10° Tilt
+/- 12 mm Shift
|Macro Reproduction Ratio||1:2|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.61' / 49 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||82 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (DxL)||3.48 x 5.48" / 88.5 x 139.1 mm|
|Weight||2.4 lb / 1.1 kg|
|Package Weight||4.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.2 x 6.0 x 6.0"|
What's In The Box
1xCanon TS-E 135mm f/4L Macro Tilt-Shift Lens
1xE-82 II 82mm Lens Cap
1xLens Dust Cap E (Rear)
1xET-88 Lens Hood
1xLP1424 Lens Case for Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Lens
No product reviews yet.