Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ220 Digital Camera
- 20.1MP 1" High-Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Leica DC Vario-Elmar 15x Zoom Lens
- 24-360mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 0.21" 2330k-Dot Live View Finder
- 3.0" 1240k-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- UHD 4K Video at 30 and 24 fps
- Full HD High-Speed Video Recording
- 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S.
- 4K Photo Burst Mode at 30 fps; ISO 25600
20.1MP 1" MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
- A large 1" 20.1MP High-Sensitivity MOS sensor pairs with a Venus Engine image processor to realize rich image quality with reduced noise and high sensitivity to an expanded ISO 25600. The sensor and processor combination also avails continuous shooting rates of 10 fps with single-shot AF, 6 fps with continuous AF, or 30 fps at 8MP in the 4K Photo burst mode.
- A long-reaching 15x Leica DC Vario-Elmar zoom offers a 24-360mm equivalent focal length range along with a maximum aperture range of f/3.3-6.4. The lens construction incorporates three ED elements, five aspherical elements, and one aspherical ED lens to minimize spherical aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range for increased image clarity and sharpness.
Benefitting the reach of the lens is a powerful 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S. system that compensates for a variety of camera movements for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. This image stabilization system also enables a unique Level Shot function that automatically detects the horizontal line of the recording image and keeps it level during shooting, regardless of camera tilt, helping to achieve greater shooting stability.
- The sensor and processor combination also enables 4K video recording at both 30p and 24p frame rates in the MP4 format at 100 Mb/s. Full HD 1080p and HD 720p recording is also possible, as well as high-speed Full HD recording with 120 fps slow-motion playback.
Besides video, the 4K capabilities also permit recording 8MP stills at 30 fps in a trio of ways:
4K Burst: Just as with video recording, this mode will allow you to continuously record 8MP images at 30 fps for up to 15 minutes, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
4K Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record 8MP images at 30 fps one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
4K Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the 4K video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
- Another attribute of the 4K capabilities is a unique focusing method called Post Focus. Working in conjunction with the 49-area contrast-detection focusing system, called Light Speed AF, and the intelligent Depth from Defocus (DFD) technology, Post Focus records imagery as a 4K MP4 file at 30 fps and shifts the specific point of focus throughout the burst shooting in order to offer a range of distinct focusing ranges to choose from. During playback, via the camera's touchscreen, you can then tap the specific region of the image you wish to be in focus and an 8MP JPEG file will be created. Multiple individual files with different points of focus can be created from the original burst, and focusing assist functions can also be used to gain even more precise control over the specific in-focus region.
- A Live View Finder (LVF) is integrated into the sleek body design to permit comfortable eye-level monitoring. This 0.21" electronic viewfinder has a 2330k-dot resolution and covers 100% of the image frame while shooting.
Alternatively, a rear 3.0" 1240k-dot touchscreen LCD monitor is also available for live view shooting, image review, and intuitive menu navigation. Intuitive touch controls allow you to set focus on the subject simply by touching the screen, as well as release the shutter.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly send photos and movies to linked smartphones and tablets for direct sharing online.
- 4K Photo Auto Marking automatically detects motion on a subject's face and sets a marker, allowing you to quickly skip to that sequence when selecting shots.
- L.Monochrome mode in Photo Style simulates black and white film, creating impressive monochrome pictures with deep blacks and rich gradations.
- In-camera raw file processing is possible, allowing you to adjust color space, white balance, exposure compensation, highlights/shadows, saturation, noise reduction, sharpness, and many other settings.
- The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides you with 370 shots per charge when working with the rear LCD, or 350 pictures with the electronic viewfinder when set to the eco30fps setting.
|Pixels||Actual: 20.9 Megapixel
Effective: 20.1 Megapixel
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: AVCHD 2.0, MP4
Audio: Dolby Digital 2ch
|Max Resolution||20 MP: 5472 x 3648|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Image Stabilization||Optical & Mechanical, 5-Way|
|Lens||Leica DC Vario-Elmar, 13 Elements in 11 Groups
5 Aspherical, 3 ED
Effective Focal Length: 8.8 to 132mm (35 mm Equivalent: 24 to 360mm)
Aperture: f/3.3 (W) to f/6.4 (T) to f/8 (T)
|Focus Range||Normal: 19.68" to Infinity / 49.99 cm to Infinity
Telephoto: 39.37" to Infinity / 100 cm to Infinity
Wide Macro: 1.18" to Infinity / 3 cm to Infinity
|ISO Sensitivity||125 to 12800 (Extended Mode:80 to 25600)|
Speed: 1 to 1/16000 Second
Speed: 60 to 1/2000 Second
|Exposure Metering||Center-Weighted, Multi, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV Steps)
One Point Color
Toy Camera Effect
|White Balance Modes||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2, White Set 3, White Set 4|
|Buffer/Continuous Shooting||Up to 10 fps at 20.1 MP
Up to 30 fps at 8 MP
|Self-Timer||2, 10 Sec|
Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction
Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction
|Effective Flash Range||Wide:2.0 to 22.3' / 0.6 to 6.8 m
Telephoto:3.3 to 12.8' / 1 to 3.9 m
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160p: 30 fps, 24 fps
1920 x 1080p: 60 fps, 30 fps, 24 fps
1920 x 1080i: 60 fps
1280 x 720p: 30 fps
|Video Clip Length||Up to 29 Minutes 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo)|
|Screen||3" LCD Rear Touchscreen (124,000 Pixels)|
|Connectivity||1 x HDMI D (Micro)
1 x USB 2.0 Micro-B
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) Built In|
|Battery||1 x DMW-BLG10 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1025 mAh|
|AC Power Adapter||Yes (Included)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.4 x 2.6 x 1.8" / 111.2 x 66.4 x 45.2 mm|
|Weight||11.99 oz / 340 g with Battery and SD Card|
|Package Weight||1.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.38 x 4.9 x 2.63"|
What's In The Box
1xPanasonic Lumix DC-TZ220 Digital Camera
1xDMW-BLG10 Li-ion Battery for Select Lumix Cameras (7.2V, 1025mAh)
1xDMW-BLG10 Li-ion Battery for Select Lumix Cameras (7.2V, 1025mAh)
No product reviews yet.