Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 150-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.8 to f22
- One Super ED Element, Two ED Elements
- Three High Refractive Index Elements
- ZERO Lens Coating
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
A versatile and relatively compact telephoto zoom, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II from Olympus is a 150-600mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The optical design makes use of three low dispersion elements and three high refractive index elements to control both chromatic and spherical aberrations for a high degree of clarity and sharpness throughout the zoom range. A ZERO coating has also been applied to help reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, this lens utilizes a Movie & Stills Compatible AF system to achieve smooth, fast, and near-silent focusing performance to benefit both photo and movie applications.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 150-600mm equivalent focal length range.
- One Super ED (extra-low dispersion) and two ED elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three high refractive index elements are used to correct spherical aberrations for greater sharpness with reduced distortion.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
|Focal Length||75 - 300mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 150 - 600 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4.8 - 6.7
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||16° - 4.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.95' / 90 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5.56|
|Optical Design||18 Elements in 13 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.72 x 4.59" / 69 x 116.5 mm|
|Weight||14.92 oz / 423 g|
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.9 x 3.8 x 3.7"|
What's In The Box
1xOlympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II Lens
1xLC-58E Front Lens Cap
1xLR-2 Rear Lens Cap
No product reviews yet.