Olympus M.Zuiko ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens (White Box)
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 28-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements, Two HR Elements
- One EDA Element, One ED Element
- ZERO Lens Coating
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Weather-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Designed as a one-lens solution, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens from Olympus is an extremely versatile all-in-one zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Providing a 28-300mm equivalent focal length range, this lens spans a wide-angle to telephoto reach to suit photographing in nearly any situation. Despite its reach, the lens still remains compact for easy portability, and it utilizes a sophisticated optical design, comprised of various aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index glass elements, to reduce aberrations and distortion for high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A ZERO coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, this 14-150mm lens also sports a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) AF system that is quick and quiet, and has a weather-resistant construction to suit working in inclement weather conditions.
- Spanning a wide-angle to telephoto range, this all-in-one zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 28-300mm equivalent focal length.
- One Dual Super Aspherical element, one aspherical element, two E-HR (Extra-High Refractive Index) elements, and one high refractive index element are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range for increased sharpness and resolution. An EDA (Extra-Low Dispersion Aspherical) element and one extra-low dispersion element are also used to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Dust-, freeze-, and splash-proof design ensure the lens' performance in inclement and harsh conditions.
|Focal Length||14 - 150mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 28 - 300 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4 - 5.6
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||75° - 8.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.64' / 50 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:4.55|
|Optical Design||15 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.50 x 3.30" / 63.5 x 83.8 mm|
|Weight||10 oz / 284 g|
|Package Weight||1.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.9 x 3.9 x 3.7"|
What's In The Box
1xOlympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens (White Box)
1xLH-61C Lens Hood
1xLC-58F Lens Cap for 14-150mm f/3.5-5.6 II Lens
1xLR-2 Rear Lens Cap
No product reviews yet.