Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm f/1.8 Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 34mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- One DSA Element, Two Aspherical Elements
- One High Refractive Index Element
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Manual Focus Clutch
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
A flexible lens for general shooting, the silver M.Zuiko Digital 17mm f/1.8 from Olympus is a 34mm equivalent wide-angle prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The wide field of view pairs with the bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to benefit working in difficult lighting conditions, and it also offers increased control over depth of field for working with selective focusing techniques. The optical design makes use of aspherical and high refractive index glass elements to control spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the aperture range for increased sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is employed to deliver quick and quiet focusing performance and a manual focus clutch can be used for more intuitive adjustment and control over focus.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 34mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field and selective focusing effects, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- One DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) element, two aspherical elements, and one high refractive index element contribute to a marked reduction in distortion and spherical aberrations for notable sharpness and accurate rendering throughout the aperture range.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Manual focus clutch lets you quickly pull the focusing ring into place for direct, intuitive focus control.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 34 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||65°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84" / 25 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:12.5|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 46 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.26 x 1.40" / 57.5 x 35.5 mm|
|Weight||4.23 oz / 120 g|
|Package Weight||0.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.5 x 3.4 x 3.3"|
What's In The Box
1xOlympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm f/1.8 Lens
1xLC-46 Lens Cap for Select M.Zuiko Lenses
1xLR-2 Rear Lens Cap
No product reviews yet.