Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 Lens
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 150mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two High Refractive Index Elements
- ZERO Lens Coating
- Movie & Still Compatible AF System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Characterized by its telephoto design and bright maximum aperture, the silver M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 from Olympus is a 150mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Coupled with the reach and visual compression of the focal length, the bright f/1.8 maximum aperture enables extensive control over depth of field to make this lens ideal for portraiture applications. Its optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements and two high refractive index elements to reduce a variety of aberrations and color fringing for sharp, clear, and color accurate imagery. A ZERO coating has also been applied to individual elements to suppress surface reflections and flare for greater contrast and color fidelity in a variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is employed to deliver quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to suit both video and photo applications.
- Mid-length telephoto prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 150mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field and selective focusing effects, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements help control chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy. Two high refractive index elements are also featured, and help to suppress spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and resolution.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 150 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||16°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.76' / 84 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:10|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 58 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.52 x 2.72" / 64 x 69.1 mm|
|Weight||10.76 oz / 305 g|
|Package Weight||0.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.0 x 3.8 x 3.7"|
What's In The Box
1xOlympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm f/1.8 Lens
1xLC-58E Lens Cap
1xLR-2 Rear Lens Cap
No product reviews yet.