Nikon AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Lens
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format
- 15.75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One ED Element, One Aspherical Element
- Super Integrated Coating
- 180° Angle of View
- Close Range Correction System
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Built-In Lens Hood
Characterized by its sleek form factor and extremely broad 180° angle of view, the AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED from Nikon offers a distinct and creative look, with notable distortion, and is designed for DX-format cameras. Helping to realize the distinct look is a sophisticated optical design that uses both an extra-low dispersion elements and an aspherical element to control chromatic and spherical aberrations for greater clarity and sharpness. A Super Integrated Coating is also used to suppress flare in bright and backlit conditions in order to achieve higher contrast and color accuracy. Additionally, a 5.5" minimum focusing distance can be used to accentuate close-up subjects and the Close Range Correction system helps to ensure consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range.
- Fisheye prime is designed for DX-format Nikon F-mount cameras and provides a 15.75mm equivalent focal length.
- Frame-filling 180° angle of view produces creatively distorted imagery and is well suited for interiors, sports, and nature applications.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is suitable for photographing in difficult lighting conditions.
- One aspherical element is used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Close-Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from the minimum focusing distance of 5.5" to infinity.
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that feature a built-in AF motor, and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Built-in petal-shaped hood helps prevent lens flare and also protects the front lens element.
- Accepts rear drop-in gelatin-type filters.
Comparable Focal Length: 15.75 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Format Compatibility||Nikon DX|
|Angle of View||180°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.51" / 14 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.48 x 2.46" / 63 x 62.5 mm|
|Weight||10.76 oz / 305 g|
|Package Weight||1.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.5 x 4.0 x 4.0"|
What's In The Box
1xNikon AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED Lens
1x61mm Slip-On Front Lens Cover for Select Nikon Lenses
1xRear Lens Cap
1xCL-0715 Soft Case
No product reviews yet.