Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- One Super UD and One UD Element
- Four Aspherical Elements
- SWC, Air Sphere, and Fluorine Coatings
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
A truly versatile wide-angle zoom featuring an advanced optical design and constant f/4 maximum aperture, the Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens is a member of the esteemed L-series of lenses designed for full-frame EOS DSLRs. One Super UD element and one UD element offer a significant reduction in chromatic aberrations while four aspherical elements help to minimize distortions throughout the zoom range and provide consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. Both SWC and ASC coatings have been applied to the elements in order to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy. Ideally suited for landscape and architectural photography, this lens covers ultra-wide to wide-angle perspectives and backs up its versatile zoom range with sophisticated optical components and intuitive handling.
In regard to focusing performance, a ring-type Ultrasonic Motor offers fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus, which is further benefitted by full-time manual focus operation and an internal focusing design. The lens is both water and dust-resistant, and fluorine coatings have also been applied to the front and rear elements to protect against fingerprints and smudges from affecting image quality.
- Wide-angle zoom 11-24mm f/4 lens is compatible with full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, as well as APS-C-sized models where it will provide a 17.6-38.4mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture offers consistent performance and light transmission throughout the zoom range.
- One Super Ultra Low Dispersion and one ultra-low dispersion element help to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Four aspherical elements help to minimize distortions throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Both a Subwavelength Coating (SWC) and an Air Sphere Coating (ASC) have been applied to lens elements to reduce backlit flaring and ghosting for maintained light transmission and high contrast in strong lighting conditions.
- A ring-type Ultrasonic Motor (USM), along with an internal focusing system, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms, are employed to deliver fast, precise, and near-silent autofocus performance as well as full-time manual focus override.
- As a member of the esteemed L-series, this lens is sealed against dust and moisture for working in inclement environmental conditions.
- Protective fluorine coating has been applied to the front bulbous element to resist fingerprints and smudges and to make cleaning significantly easier.
- Lens's design accepts rear insert-type gelatin filters, which are cut-to-size and inserted behind the rear lens element.
|Focal Length||11 - 24mm|
|Camera Mount Type||Canon EF|
|Format Compatibility||35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor|
|Angle of View||126° 5' - 84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Dimensions (DxL)||4.25 x 5.20" / 108 x 132 mm|
|Weight||2.60 lb / 1180 g|
|Package Weight||3.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.3 x 6.7 x 6.7"|
What's In The Box
1xLens Lens Cap for EF 11-24mm f/4L USM
1xLens Dust Cap E (Rear)
1xLP1424 Lens Case for Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Lens
No product reviews yet.