Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III
- F Mount Teleconverter
- 1.4x Magnification Factor
- Communication Between Lens & Camera
- Maintains Metering, Autofocus, and VR
- Front and Rear Fluorine Coatings
- Dust and Water Resistant
- Compatible with Select F Mount Lenses
The Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III is a 1.4x teleconverter used to extend the effective focal length of Nikon F-mount AF-S lenses by 40% while still maintaining full support for autofocus, exposure metering, and VR image stabilization with compatible lenses. The front and rear optical surfaces feature fluorine coatings, which repel water droplets, and the durable lens barrel is also weather-resistant to suit working in inclement conditions.
- 1.4x teleconverter extends the reach of AF-S lenses by 40% with only a one-stop loss in exposure.
- Advanced design maintains the optical quality of NIKKOR lenses as well as fully supports exposure metering and VR image stabilization capabilities.
- Durable, weather-resistant barrel, along with fluorine-coated front and rear elements, support use in harsh conditions.
- Nikon F lens mount supports both FX and DX format AF-S NIKKOR lenses.
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 4 Groups|
|Light Loss||1 Stop|
|Length||0.9" / 24.5 mm|
|Diameter||2.5" / 63.5 mm|
|Weight||6.7 oz / 190 g|
|Package Weight||0.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.5 x 4.4 x 3.3"|
What's In The Box
1xNikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III
1xBF-3B Replacement Front Mount Cap for Nikkor AF-S Teleconverters
1xLF-4 Rear Lens Cap
1xCL-0715 Soft Case
No product reviews yet.