FUJIFILM XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 152-609mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
- Five ED Elements, One Super ED Element
- Twin Linear Autofocus Motors
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Weather-Sealed Design, Fluorine Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Removable Rotating Tripod Collar
A long-reaching zoom optimized for use in harsh climates, the XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens is designed for FUJIFILM X-series mirrorless cameras and provides a 152-609mm equivalent focal length range. Ideally suited for wildlife and sports applications, the versatile telephoto range benefits photographing distant, moving subjects, and is reinforced by a twin linear AF motor for fast performance, as well as five stop-effective optical image stabilization to Minimize the appearance of camera shake. Further benefitting its use outdoors, this 100-400mm lens also sports a weather-sealed construction and fluorine-coated front element to guard against dust and moisture from affecting the lens' performance.
In regards to the optical design, this lens incorporates five extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element, which reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, a nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- Long-reaching telephoto zoom is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 152-609mm equivalent focal length range.
- Five extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- A five stop-effective optical image stabilization system Minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Twin linear motors deliver quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance that is especially beneficial when working with fast-moving subjects.
- A focus limiter switch on the side of the lens barrel lets you constrain the focusing range to either the full range of 5.7' to infinity, or from 16.4' to infinity for faster focusing performance with distant subjects.
- The lens body incorporates 13 distinct weather seals in 12 locations to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F. Additionally, a fluorine coating has been applied to the front lens element to guard against smudging, moisture, and dust.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Zoom-lock switch prevents unwanted zoom creep from occurring and also can be used to maintain the same zoom position while shooting.
- A removable, rotating tripod collar allows for well-balanced mounting and shooting when working from a tripod or monopod.
- The included lens hood incorporates a sliding window to allow easier adjustment of rotating filters, such as a polarizer, while the hood is installed.
- Compatible with optional XF 1.4x TC WR and XF 2x TC WR teleconverters.
|Focal Length||100 to 400mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 152 to 609mm)|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4.5 to 5.6|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||16.2° to 4.1°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||5.74' / 1.75 m|
|Optical Design||21 Elements in 14 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Tripod Collar||Removable and Rotating|
|Filter Size||77 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||3.73 x 8.29" / 94.8 x 210.5 mm|
|Weight||3 lb / 1375 g|
|Package Weight||5.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.1 x 7.3 x 6.5"|
What's In The Box
1xFUJIFILM XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
1x77mm Lens Cap
1xRear Lens Cap for FUJIFILM X-Mount Lenses
No product reviews yet.