Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Lens
- Leica M Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3'
- Filter Thread: 39mm
- 11-Blade Diaphragm
Pairing a favored focal length with a bright maximum aperture for flexible control, the silver Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Lens is a standard wide-angle prime that is prized for image quality and refined optical design. Comprised of seven elements in five groups, and incorporating a single aspherical element, this lens eliminates nearly all distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the focusing range. This design also contributes to a high degree of sharpness, contrast, and clarity, and the f/2 maximum aperture enables working in difficult lighting conditions with ease. Additionally, an 11-blade aperture contributes to smooth out-of-focus rendering when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques. Despite its wide-angle focal length and fast maximum aperture, this manual focus lens still remains relatively compact to benefit its use as an everyday, go-to lens for M shooters.
- One aspherical element is featured in the optical design to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and clarity.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design provides a minimum focusing distance of 2.3' with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:17.5.
- The front of the lens has 39mm-diameter threads to accept optional filters and the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood.
Leica Summicron-M Specs
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Angle of View||63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3' / 70 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:17.4|
|Optical Design||7 Elements in 5 Groups|
|Dimensions||ø: 2.1 x L: 1.4" / ø: 53.0 x L: 35.7 mm|
|Weight||12 oz / 340 g|
|Package Weight||1.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.8 x 4.7 x 4.7"|
What's In The Box
1xLeica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Lens
1xMetal Lens Cap
1xThreaded Protection Ring
1xRear Lens Cap for M-Mount Lenses
No product reviews yet.