Leica Super-Elmar-M 18mm f/3.8 ASPH. Lens
- Leica M-Mount Lens
- Aperture Range: f/3.8 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2.3'
- Nine Diaphragm Blades
Leica 11649 Overview
Offering a truly wide field of view for Leica M-mount rangefinder cameras, the Super-Elmar-M 18mm f/3.8 ASPH. Lens is a super wide-angle prime characterized by its sophisticated optical design and compact form factor. Utilizing one double-sided aspherical element, spherical aberrations and distortions are minimized and sharpness is maintained throughout the aperture range. The aspherical element also contributes to a compact form factor, and the manual focusing design permits working with subjects as close as 2.3' away.
- Super wide-angle prime utilizes one double-sided aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range.
- Aspherical element also contributes a compact design measuring 2.4 x 2.3".
- Manual focus design affords a minimum focusing distance of 2.3'.
- The front of the lens is male threaded to accept the included lens hood or an optional 77mm filter holder.
Leica 11649 Specs
|Lens Mount||Leica M|
|Angle of View||100°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||2.3' / 70 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:34.6|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Dimensions||ø: 2.4 x L: 2.3" / ø: 61.0 x L: 58.0 mm|
|Weight||10.9 oz / 310 g|
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.8 x 4.8 x 4.8"|
What's In The Box
1xLeica Super-Elmar-M 18mm f/3.8 ASPH. Lens
1xLens Hood for Super Elmar-M 18mm f/3.8 ASPH. Lens
1xLens Hood Cover for 24mm f/1.4 or 18mm f/3.8 M-Lens
1xRear Lens Cap for M-Mount Lenses
No product reviews yet.