7artisans Photoelectric 12mm f/2.8 Lens
- 18mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/16
- Multi-Layer Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Minimum Focus Distance: 7.9"
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Built-In Petal-Type Lens Hood
An especially compact wide-angle prime, the 12mm f/2.8 from 7artisans is an all-manual lens well-suited for landscape, interior, and architectural subjects requiring a broad field of view. The lens's f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also helps to maintain the small and lightweight form factor for handheld shooting. Multi-layer coatings have been applied to individual glass elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, a seven-blade diaphragm produces a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also contributes to the sleek form factor.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 7.9" away.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Built-in lens hood helps to prevent stray light from causing flare.
- Optional filter ring adapter permits using 77mm filters.
7artisans Photoelectric 12mm f/2.8 Specs
|Focal Length||12mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 18mm)|
|Angle of View||102°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||7.87" / 20 cm|
|Optical Design||10 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Dimensions (DxL)||2.48 x 2.44" / 63 x 62 mm|
|Weight||10.4 oz / 295 g|
|Package Weight||1.15 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||4.5 x 4.4 x 3.5"|
What's In The Box
1x7artisans Photoelectric 12mm f/2.8 Lens
1xFront Lens Cap
1xRear Lens Cap
No product reviews yet.